[kde] Customizing KDE
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:22:49 +0200
- From: Marek Marczykowski-Górecki <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Customizing KDE
Hi, I'd like to setup some defaults for all users (at package level), including some customizations: 1. Setup default theme 2. Setup default wallpaper 3. Set custom menu icon (application launcher?) 4. Set default menu style to "Application Menu" 5. Remove section "Places" from "Computer" tab, or even remove "Computer" tab completely in Application Launcher 6. Remove "New Session" feature 7. Place some applications as "Favorites" by default Any idea how to do (any of) that? Preferably without patching existing programs (but if no other option - this will also do), but for example by overriding individual files by additional directory in KDEDIRS. It's all about KDE5. Thanks in advance. -- Best Regards, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki Invisible Things Lab A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Description: PGP signature
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Hackfest in Munich at end of may
- Next by Date: [kde] controlling location of trash on per-filesystem basis?
- Previous by thread: [kde] Hackfest in Munich at end of may
- Next by thread: [kde] controlling location of trash on per-filesystem basis?