Re: [kde] Contacting for help with KMail- and KDE- difficulties
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:54:08 +0200
- From: Jürgen Frielinghaus <Juergen.Frielinghaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] Contacting for help with KMail- and KDE- difficulties
Am Thursday, 7. April 2016, 18:22:18 Ben Cooksley wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer:
> Hi Jürgen,
> You've reached the KDE Sysadmins, who are responsible for the
> operation of the infrastructure supporting KDE.org.
> I'm afraid we can't offer any assistance in relation to problems you
> may be facing with KMail.
> I'd recommend posting details on your issue on the KDE Forums at
Sorry: I never posted to a forum
> or sending an email to the KDE users
> (kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx) or KDE PIM users (kdepim-users@xxxxxxx) mailing
That I have done with this email.
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin
This section describes restoring backups and importing in KMail
If you used PIM Setting Exporter to backup local email and or settings, please use it again to import back into KMail. See pimsettingexporter for details.
KMail has an import wizard to make the transition from another email application extremely easy. Please see Import Wizard for details.
KMail can easily import several file formats from the following applications with the KMailCVT tool found in :
My Problem: I'm working with Ubuntu and don't know how to start pimsettingexporrter, Import Wizard or KMailCVT .
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Mapping physical screens to KDE containments
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Mapping physical screens to KDE containments
- Previous by thread: [kde] official guidelines on the install location of cmake modules?
- Next by thread: [kde] Icons after upgrade