Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde] Shortcuts stop working, application windows aren't showing anymore and the systray seems to freeze

On Monday, 2016-01-25, 14:30:53, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

> And there seems to be several kuiserver and kded processes. It seems
> they increase by one every time I logout/login:

Could you check if you also have several dbus-daemon or dbus-launch running?

I.e. maybe logout doesn't kill those and new login doesn't find the old running
one and thus restarting everything that is D-Bus based session infrastructure.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring