Web lists-archives.com

[kde] Kubuntu 15.10 & ecryptfs & change password

Hi folks,

I found, probably, strange bug... I had Kubuntu 15.10 with ecryptfs on my $HOME directory. Once I decided to change password for my user. I went to the System Settings and there changed password, rebooted... And I couldn't login to my Kubuntu. I saw login screen, entered new password, pressed Enter... Screen flashed and went back to login screen. And this happened until I returned my password to the old one from the command line...

Is it a known bug?

Thank you.