Web lists-archives.com

[kde] enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet

Hello,

I got a MS Surface Pro 3 and would like to install KDE on it. I am not very familiar with touch devices (this is my first) or KDE, but I thought I would try first with KaOS which is a KDE-based distribution and is running the latest stable version. I was unclear about what special things I should do to get pinch-and-zoom going. Also, does the rotate work automatically, or is something additional needed?

I am sorry to ask this novice question, but my readings on the web have left me very confused.

Very many thanks in advance and best wishes,
Aarem