[kde] enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 13:38:19 +0000 (UTC)
- From: Globe Trotter <itsme_410@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet
I got a MS Surface Pro 3 and would like to install KDE on it. I am not very familiar with touch devices (this is my first) or KDE, but I thought I would try first with KaOS which is a KDE-based distribution and is running the latest stable version. I was unclear about what special things I should do to get pinch-and-zoom going. Also, does the rotate work automatically, or is something additional needed?
I am sorry to ask this novice question, but my readings on the web have left me very confused.
Very many thanks in advance and best wishes,
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Failed to establish shared memory mapping
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet
- Previous by thread: [kde] kde Archives
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet