Web lists-archives.com

[kde] Start KDE Connect from command line

Hello,
I'm using i3wm instead of plasma, but I also want to use KDE connect. It
works great, just like all other KDE programs that I use; However, I
can't find a way to automatically start it at login.

There is indicator-kdeconnect, but it doesn't work outside of Unity.

Is there a way to start KDE connect from the command line? I don't need
a system tray icon, all I want is to have the daemon running.

Thanks in advance,
Bennett

Please CC me in the reply as I am not subscribed to this list!
--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808