[kde] Plasma 5 won"t starting
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:06:58 +0530
- From: അഖിൽ കൃഷ്ണൻ എസ്. <akhilkrishnans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Plasma 5 won"t starting
I'm in Debian Sid with KDE5. But after a recent update done 2 weeks before, KDE wont getting started. Only the mouse pointer is shown after login. I thinks (not sure) something happened to KWin. Any troubleshooting willbe highly appreciated.
Off: Eventhough KDM starts up the Icons & Style shown in Login manager is Gnome Style.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] interesting comment from a poster on phoronix
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] interesting comment from a poster on phoronix
- Previous by thread: [kde] interesting comment from a poster on phoronix
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Plasma 5 won"t starting