Web lists-archives.com

[kde] want to contribute

Hello,

I am Dhriti Shikhar from Pune, India. I am currently studying engineering in Pune University.

I program in Python, C, C++, _javascript_/jquery, HTML. I have hands-on experience on git, Flask, Vim, reStructured Text, shell scripting. I have also worked on PHP, MySQL, mongodb for my college assignments. I have been using Fedora distribution of Linux for over a year now.

I am interested in contributing to KDE. I would be really grateful if you could guide me on how to proceed.

Awaiting your reply,

Regards,
Dhriti Shikhar