Web lists-archives.com

[kde] KDE 5.2 Plasma Alternative Window Managers

Hi,

I've done a lot of searching and can't seem to find any answers.  Over the last year, I've grown very accustomed to i3wm, and tiling window managers in general.  I decided to give KDE 5/Plasma a shot, and was very interested in trying it with a tiling window manager.  The drop-down in Settings > Applications > Window Manager for a different wm is disabled, and does not show my i3 install, or any other tiling wm I install.  I have found some guides for using tiling wms in KDE 4, but these configurations do not seem to reflect anything that lives in 5.2.  What options do I have?  Are there any special configuration files I need to create/edit to make any tiling manager work?

Thanks for any assistance!
-Alex