Web lists-archives.com

[kde] General question - New application developpment

Hi there,

I'm writting here because it seems to be the mailing-list where it will less seem like spam =D.

Object: How can we be helped in our project, or have a mentor or whatever like this ?

I'm writting with a friend a program for organizing movies (like Amarok/iTunes/... but for movies). We began some month ago and don't go fast but it begins to look to something.

It's developped with Qt because I use KDE and because we want to distribute this independantly of the OS.

Where can we get people interested in helping us to develop this ? Is there a chan ? A ML ?

Thanks a lot

Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon