[kde] Storage media applet not updating on media mount
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 03:36:04 +0100
- From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@xxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Storage media applet not updating on media mount
Hi fellows I’ve been having a small problem with my KDE 4.14.2 on Gentoo for a little while now. It may have come with the last update from 4.14.0, but I can’t say for sure. When I insert a storage medium, such as a USB drive or Audio CD, the storage media applet pops up and offers me its actions as usual, but when I click on the icon or any action, it doesn’t update its internal status (I don’t have automounting enabled). Then the medium gets mounted and I can access it in Dolphin, but the state icon stays on “unmounted” and I can’t dismount the device. What I still can do is right-click on the device in Dolphin and select “Eject” in there. Have you heard of that yet? -- Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’ Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network. This is my signature. Please don’t steal it.
Description: Digital signature
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Would like links should open Firefox in current Activity
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Storage media applet not updating on media mount
- Previous by thread: [kde] Would like links should open Firefox in current Activity
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Storage media applet not updating on media mount