Web lists-archives.com

[kde] kde : core : using c++ 11/14 : any roadmap?

hello,

since the last exchange on this topic (initiated by me), i wondered if there's some kind of roadmap to the kde core beginning to use c++ 11/14.

since i am anyways re-training for c++, and really want to focus a lot of my time and energy on 'kde', it would be better to go with 11/14 if it's in the works.

yes, i am aware that the reason for not migrating away from 1998/2003 yet is because a bunch of compiler suites don't yet support 11/14 well, but i guess, the day can't be too far when the support under those platforms would be complete.

best regards,

~mayuresh