[kde] how to remove/edit calendars?
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:02:45 -0600
- From: "D. R. Evans" <doc.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] how to remove/edit calendars?
I have a couple of calendar-related questions. Running vanilla up-to-date 64-bit debian stable (wheezy). Kontact says that it is version 4.4.11 Question #1: In Kontact, I have a calendar called (for some reason known only to KDE) "akonadi_ical_resource_6" that I would like to remove, since it appears to be an almost-but-not-quite duplicate of another calendar. But when I try to remove it, KDE says: You cannot remove your standard calendar What do I need to do to remove this calendar? Question #2: I have a second calendar, called "akonadi_ical_resource_8". If I try to look at its properties by opening the "Edit" menu item, Kontact says: You cannot edit the calendar folder akonadi_ical_resource_8 My understanding is that KDE as a matter of policy uses the word "folder" to refer to a directory. But a search in my home directory hierarchy for a directory called "akonadi_ical_resource_8" indicates that there is no such directory anywhere in the hierarchy. So what do I need to do to edit this calendar (or, at the very least, look at its properties)? Doc -- Web: http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] when the bug is between the keyboard and the chair...
- Next by Date: [kde] Suggestion for backup.
- Previous by thread: [kde] when the bug is between the keyboard and the chair...
- Next by thread: [kde] Suggestion for backup.