Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde] Defining environment variables

On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 02:57:58PM +0200, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> Fellow users
>
> I am trying to get UIM working, so I can enter various character sets such
> as Japanese. I did what most tutorials said: go into ~/.bashrc and add:
> [...]
> Thanks for any hints.

Don't bother. As often, I found the answer on the KDE page shortly after
asking. I needed to export those variables in a .sh file in ~/.kde4/env/. ã
--
Gruà | Greetings | Qaplaâ
Ich mÃchte nicht, daà irgendetwas von mir oder Ãber mich auf Facebook landet.

The worst disease is indifference. So what?