Re: [kde] KDE translations using transifex
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:03:24 +0300
- From: Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan <ovidiu.b13@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] KDE translations using transifex
În ziua de Joi 28 Aug 2014, la 10:06:44, Kevin Krammer a scris:
> On Wednesday, 2014-08-27, 23:20:59, Shrinivasan T wrote:
> > I see that transifex has a project for KDE
> > https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kde-applications/
> > For Tamil,
> > https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kde-applications/language/ta_IN/
> > But I see there are good amount of translations for Tamil in the SVN repo.
> > svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ta/messages
> > Transifix does not having the existing translations.
> > How to merge them both?
> I would suggest to ask on the translator coordination list instead:
The Transifex translations are not official.
They started as a means to ease translations for translators. (use one tool available from anywhere and no setup required, instead of 3)
Every now and then, one of the translators, downloads the translations from transifex and commits them to SVN.
If I'm not mistaking, the KDE project on Transifex was started by the Romanian team, and then (probably) others have joined.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] KDE translations using transifex
- Next by Date: [kde] Ark completely useless in common user scenarios
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] KDE translations using transifex
- Next by thread: [kde] Ark completely useless in common user scenarios