Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde] KDE translations using transifex

În ziua de Joi 28 Aug 2014, la 10:06:44, Kevin Krammer a scris:

> Hi,

> On Wednesday, 2014-08-27, 23:20:59, Shrinivasan T wrote:

> > I see that transifex has a project for KDE

> > https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kde-applications/

> > For Tamil,

> > https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kde-applications/language/ta_IN/

> > But I see there are good amount of translations for Tamil in the SVN repo.

> > svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ta/messages

> > Transifix does not having the existing translations.

> > How to merge them both?

> I would suggest to ask on the translator coordination list instead:

> kde-i18n-doc@xxxxxxx

> Cheers,

> Kevin

The Transifex translations are not official.

They started as a means to ease translations for translators. (use one tool available from anywhere and no setup required, instead of 3)

Every now and then, one of the translators, downloads the translations from transifex and commits them to SVN.

If I'm not mistaking, the KDE project on Transifex was started by the Romanian team, and then (probably) others have joined.

--

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

GeekAliens.com

Kubuntu România