[kde] Make a KDM greeter screenshot
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:25:05 -0400
- From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Make a KDM greeter screenshot
The instructions at http://linuxtidbits.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/taking-a-kdm-screenshot/ don't work for my openSUSE 13.1 KDE4/KDM4 installation. Anyone know where to find instructions that work?
TIA -- "The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation) Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks! Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/ ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Restoring a KMail folder from a generic backup
- Next by Date: [kde] Cannot open kdewallet after upgrade to KDE 4.13.3
- Previous by thread: [kde] Restoring a KMail folder from a generic backup
- Next by thread: [kde] Cannot open kdewallet after upgrade to KDE 4.13.3