Re: [kde] tam dadadm
- Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 10:31:18 +0200
- From: Kevin Krammer <krammer@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] tam dadadm
On Saturday, 2014-06-07, 00:45:35, Maxime Haselbauer wrote: > As long it produces a bit of frustration to people, that develop those > things, the target is reached As questionable as this might be, how would spamming the KDE user support list achieve that? As far as I can see the only thing these useless messages achieve is at best to annoy us other users.. Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] very slow (15 min) KDE4 startup when ACPI is enabled
- Next by Date: [kde] getting start
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] tam dadadm
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] very slow (15 min) KDE4 startup when ACPI is enabled