Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde] Akonadi migrating to 4.13.0 failed

On Monday 05 May 2014 5:49:06 PM Franklin Weng wrote:

Hi list,

I just upgraded my KDE on my Kubuntu 12.04 to 4.13.0.  Upgrading was successful, and after re-login it began to migrating my knotes data.  Then it reported some errors.

Here is my error reports:

http://pastebin.kde.org/piiy8fuhc

How can I solve this so that my knotes can be available again?

Thanks,

Franklin

the migrator has some known bugs, notes migration being one of them. I did manage to "rediscover" my Notes by creating a new collection pointing to the directory where I had my notes earlier. Then set that collection to be shown in Notes.

/Sinclair

--

phone/whatsapp/viber: +263772600036

skype: sinclairxp