Re: [kde] Bug building KF5: kde-workspace cannot find header.
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:49:34 +0100
- From: Kevin Krammer <krammer@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] Bug building KF5: kde-workspace cannot find header.
Hi, On Monday, 2014-03-17, 14:32:26, Stef Bon wrote: > Hi, > > I´v build KF5 using: > > http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building > > This worked very good, but now I get an error building kde-workspace, > saying it cannot find the headers of libdbusmenu. It looked for > dbusmenuexporter.h, but this header is in a subdirectory dbusmenu-qt, > and that subdirectory is not included. > > I´m suprised since this header is installed by kdesrc-build self. Probably best to post to plasma-devel, the list for workspace development. Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Bug building KF5: kde-workspace cannot find header.
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] [kde-community] Looking for KDE enthusiasts in Austria
- Previous by thread: [kde] Bug building KF5: kde-workspace cannot find header.