Web lists-archives.com

[kde] FTP with different timezone on the server

Hi list

Does anyone know of a way to tell the FTP KIO that the FTP server has a
different timezone in place? My problem is with a webhosterâs FTP server
which runs on UTC, so everytime I upload a file, it âagesâ by one or two
hours, depending on DST (Iâm on GMT+1).
For that reason I canât use krusaderâs sync feature (and probably any
other sync tool like rsync) if I donât want to upload all files every
time.

Can you recommend any solution? Thanks.
--
Gruà | Greetings | Qaplaâ
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

while (!asleep()) ++sheep;