Re: [kde] Kontact "unable to create calendar"
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:49:37 +0100
- From: Kevin Krammer <krammer@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] Kontact "unable to create calendar"
On Friday, 2014-02-28, 00:26:35, huw wrote: > I've just installed SolydXK, KDE version, which is based on Debian unstable. > I'm using Kontact 1.13.7 and KDE 4.12.1. I backed up my previous calendar, > and now I can't import it. If I try and import it as a new calendar I get > "unable to create calendar ~/icalout.ics". > > If I try to merge it with an existing calendar (which as yet has nothing in > it) I get a different error popup which keeps popping up every time I click > OK, and I can do nothing but kill the whole process. > > How do I import my calendar? Hmm, what about this: * Settings -> Configure KOrganizer * General -> last tab (Calendar) * Add Calendar * Choose ICal file as type * Selected file location Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Kontact "unable to create calendar"
- Next by Date: [kde] Kmail-1.13.5 "Reply to mailing list" is using old list addy and its been moved
- Previous by thread: [kde] Kontact "unable to create calendar"
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Kontact "unable to create calendar"