Web lists-archives.com

Re: Slimbook II Trackpad

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 6:57 PM Samuel Sleiman <sjsleiman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, I ordered a Slimbook recently. The track pad is starting to give me problems. What is the best method for restoring a functioning trackpad, because I have already tried rebooting the computer several times to no avail.

Dear Samuel,
If the trackpad is actually deteriorating, it's a hardware problem. In
this case I'd suggest talking to Slimbook:
https://slimbook.es/en/contact/27-contact/6-technical-assistance-warranty

A proper way to make sure it's a hardware issue is to boot your laptop
with a live image and see if it works better there.

If it's an issue in Plasma, you can check the settings, restoring the
mouse settings to the default should work.

Aleix