ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 22:49:11 +0300
- From: Erkam Murat Bozkurt <erkam.murat.bozkurt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing
I have developed a new open source software as a result of a scientific research and I want to share my study with scientists and/or software developers.
ThreadStack is an innovative software which produces a class library for C++ multi-thread programming and the outcome of the ThreadStack acts as an autonomous management system for the thread synchronization tasks. ThreadStack has a nice and useful graphical user interface and includes a short tutorial and code examples. ThreadStack offers a new way for multi-thread computing and it uses a meta program in order to produce an application specific thread synchronization library. Therefore, the programmer must read the tutorial to be able to use the software. The tutorial includes the main designs of the program.
Not surprisingly, application development with the ThreadStack is much more easy than the classical C++ threading libraries thanks to the its autonomous management system. Currently, ThreadStack runs only on Linux based operating systems. In the near future, it will be runnable for the other operating systems. An academic journal submission has been performed for the study and the scientific introduction of the project will be readable from an academic journal as soon as possible.
I am waiting your valuable comments.
Thanks and best regards.
Erkam Murat Bozkurt,
M. Sc Control Systems Engineering.
Istanbul / Turkey
- Prev by Date: .config migration from QupZilla to Falkon
- Next by Date: Re: ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing
- Previous by thread: .config migration from QupZilla to Falkon
- Next by thread: Re: ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing