Web lists-archives.com

Re: Messages Keep Coming Back

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 13:41:08 -0600, Dale wrote:
>Yahoo does the same, although you have to pay for POP access.

No, Yahoo and Rocketmail provide free as in beer POP access, without
any limitation.
For Evolution use the following settings:

Server:         pop.mail.yahoo.com
Username:       foo@yahoo/foo@rocketmail
Port:           995
Encryption:     TLS on a dedicated port
Authentication: Password
[x] Disable support for all POP3 extensions

I'm using those accounts with Claws, too, but a few days ago Yahoo
changed server settings, so I decided to post the Evolution settings.
In the past it didn't matter, if all POP3 extensions were disabled or
enabled, now it's important to disable them. I don't know what the
settings are named for KMail.

Regards,
Ralf