[kde-linux] How to silence the device notifier in a multi seat environment
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 00:17:31 +0000 (UTC)
- From: Juan Ignacio Saitua <jisaitua@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] How to silence the device notifier in a multi seat environment
I'm having a difficult time trying to silence the kde device notifier when a usb disk is inserted in a multi seat environment. Kde keeps notifying every session about the new connected usb disk (I expect it to only notify the one with the same seat as the device). What I've tried so far: I made an udev rule to tag the devices to their corresponding seat and a polkit rule to authorize only the associated seat to perform udisks* actions. Udisksctl shows the correct seat attached to the corresponding drive and polkit works as expected. Any hint for where/what to look would be much appreciated!
Thanks and regards,
Juan Ignacio Saitua.
P.D: I'm using ubuntu 14.04, kde 4.13.3, polkit 0.113 and udisks2 2.1.3
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Upgrades
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] How to silence the device notifier in a multi seat environment
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Upgrades
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] How to silence the device notifier in a multi seat environment