Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] How to permanently disable a KDE startup service? It keeps restarting even after disabled.

Hi.

I need to permanently disable a KDE startup service, the "Input Actions daemon".

I disabled it in KDE System Settings' "Startup and Shutdown" and also turned off the "[ ] Start the Input Actions daemon on login" setting in the "Custom Shortcuts" settings.

I click Apply, then reboot, and it's started up again.

This is on plasma5

rpm --query plasma5-desktop
plasma5-desktop-5.3.91git~20150721T231944~9e6dd77-112.1.x86_64

How can I shut this off and keep it off?