Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] Problems with KDE 5

Hi

First I would like to congratulate the team on the success of KDE 5, Thank you KDE team for the great work.

I have simple problems with kde 5 , first problem I can't found the lock screen in tool box on desktop.

second problem I have panel on desktop I make visibility "Windows can cover" the problem is if I work on firefox or any application I can't access to panel but in KDE 4 I can access it , in KDE 4 if I work on application the panel be hidden if I hover mouse on place panel , the panel be visible and I can access it.