Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] KMail does not offer ownCloud cardDAV contacts for autocompletion

Hi,
I'm using KDE 4.13 on openSUSE. In KMail when I write new email and start to
type to the âTOâ field, I see autocompletion for Google contacts and âContacts
found in your dataâ what is collection of all mails found in whole my mail
archive. But it does not offer for contacts for ownCloud (DAV groupware
resource) although this Akonadi resource works fine (for example in
KOrganizer). Also, KMail doesn't show contact pictures although KAddressBook
shows them.
Any idea what could be wrong and how to fix it?
Best,
VojtÄch

--
VojtÄch Zeisek