[kde-linux] KNotes Migration Tool: ARGH!!!!
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:51:51 -0700
- From: James Tyrer <jrtyrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] KNotes Migration Tool: ARGH!!!!
I really don't care if (some of) the developers hate me because I am too much like Steve Jobs. I was born that way. I just think that this stuff should work correctly before it escapes into the wild instead of being like Ebola -- a nightmare for users.
What am I supposed to do with the: KNotes Migration Tool?It said that it would take a quite a while to run. Well, it has been running about 6 hours (AMD 4400+) and it has eaten _ALL_ my alarms from KAlarm. There were pop up error messages to go with that, but it now appears to be doing nothing but hanging on to a very small amount of CPU time. The last line in the message window is:
Root fetch finishedThe button to close the window has not activated and I have no idea what the little window is for. Drag help doesn't work (why is it there?) <F1> doesn't produce any help.
Is it safe to kill this? or should I let it run for a few days? :-^) -- James Tyrer Linux (mostly) From Scratch ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Rebuilding widgets and runners for 64bit installation
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KNotes Migration Tool: ARGH!!!!
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Rebuilding widgets and runners for 64bit installation
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] KNotes Migration Tool: ARGH!!!!