[kde-linux] High dpi screen
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:48:38 +0000
- From: Tim Pigden <tim.pigden@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] High dpi screen
I've recently acquired a notebook with 3200 x 1800 screen
After reading various posts I thought KDE would be able to do the right thing. However, I've set the dpi in system settings | Fonts | Force fonts dpi - which works fine for fonts but things like the scroll bar, close buttons and those sorts of icons remain almost invisibly tiny.
Is there some way to change everything?
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Solved: Remove file association for many file types
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] High dpi screen
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Remove file association for many file types
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] High dpi screen