Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] KDE sessions problem - Firefox

Not sure if this is the correct list for this message.  Please advise if not.

It seems that since OS 13.1-Ã1 (?) I've been having a problem with the Firefox
session not being restored (history) after shutdown/reboot.  It opens with only
my home page shown, all other tabs open at shutdown/reboot are lost.  When I
click on history, the "restore previous session" button is greyed out.  (see
attached screenshots).  Current system in signature.

In configure desktop I have "restore previous sessions" checked and this worked
until Ã1.  What has changed?  I'm wondering if it's a Firefox version change as
I seem to recall that previously it was 22.0.

Thanks, Tom

--
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral
courage so rare.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC2-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467