[kde-linux] kprinter Where are property settings saved?
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:56:59 +0000
- From: "Aguilar, Frank" <frank.a.aguilar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] kprinter Where are property settings saved?
I am using kprinter version 3.5.4 (with RedHat Enterprise Workstation release 6.3). In the kprinter gui I am selecting “Fit plot to page” which is found under Properties, then the HP-GL/2 tab. When I click Save, what is the name of the configuration file “Fit plot to page” is being saved to and where is it located? And can I copy the configuration file to multiple workstations?
This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] CUPS help PLEASE!
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] kprinter Where are property settings saved?
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] oglops
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] kprinter Where are property settings saved?