[kde-linux] Shutdown on KDE+ terminal : questions
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 17:48:11 +0300
- From: Andy Johnson <johnsonzjo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] Shutdown on KDE+ terminal : questions
I am a newbie on KDE. I just ran away from Gnome when upgrading
to Fedora 18 after some issues which are probably related to the
I have 2 issues - I hope you might advice:
1) I found out the when I click the power down button, there is a counter
of a minute or so untill it really shuts down.
Is there a way to change it that it will occur immediately ?
(of course I know that I can run "shutdown -h now'" from a terminal,
but I want to shutdown from the desktop, preferably with what I
2) When I run the terminal (it is gnome terminal ) it starts miminized.
I tried changing the defaults but it did not help
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.