[kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:04:48 -0800
- From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password
How does one do the following:
1) Understand what wallet an application is trying to access?
2) Remove (or change) the overall password that has to be typed to
access anything in the wallet?
3) See what passwords are held in the wallet?
4) Remove a password from the wallet?
I use Google Chrome mostly. Chrome asks me to retype the overall
protection password for every tab I open. This is a home machine and I
don't need that level of protection here.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.