[kde-linux] KMail Problems with Latest Dovecot
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:08:56 +0200
- From: David Baron <d_baron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] KMail Problems with Latest Dovecot
I am using Dovecot IMAP on an Debian Sid box. Every major update of this is a big problem. Anyway, it now seems to require a namespace but gives an error is that namespace has a blank prefix. So I am forced to enter SOMETHING. Then it works and my localhost (using KMail) and my Android can use it.
However, KMail tries to open a folder based on that spurious prefix and gives an error box time after time. A harmless pain in the ...
The prefix is meant to facilitate a tree of namespaces, I believe, not to designate a mail folder.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] How to Get the Combination of NTFS-3g and Konqueror (as a file manager) to consume less CPU
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Spelling dictionary for OCR
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password