Re: [kde-linux] lost part of shell screen
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:11:17 +0200
- From: Kevin Krammer <krammer@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde-linux] lost part of shell screen
On Thursday, 2012-08-30, Anne Wilson wrote: > On 30/08/12 14:02, Dennis Foreman wrote: > > As for my problem, it is not a lost menu bar in an application, it > > is the menu bar for the entire shell. And ctrl-m does nothing for > > that. I had to delete Konquerorrc to get it back. > > Sorry, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "the menu bar for > the entire shell"? Where do you see (or not see) it? When you talked > about deleting Konquerorrc I assumed it was the menu bar in Konqueror. Most likely the workspace panel. The intial description sounded like the GNOME top edge panel which has "Applications" and "System" menus. I guess the only way to tell for sure would be a screen shot or at least the area of these menu bar. Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] lost part of shell screen
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] How to Get the Combination of NTFS-3g and Konqueror (as a file manager) to consume less CPU
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] lost part of shell screen
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] lost part of shell screen