A: kde-linux@xxxxxxx
Inviato: Giovedì 30 Agosto 2012 14:26
Oggetto: [kde-linux] kopete and gmail.com

problem to connect to gmail.com

I'd like to chat with contacts via kopete that I know to have a gmail.com account.
It worked once for me, now kopete tries to connect but never gets through.

Is there somewhere a log file for consultation about the problem?

I found the log files for established connections, but not for the new one that has not connected so far.

Kind Regards

Rolf