[kde-linux] Custom keyboard layout
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:03:43 +0200
- From: Anton Blad <nonatre@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde-linux] Custom keyboard layout
I am trying to get my custom keyboard layout to work in KDE (Kubuntu 12.04). I have created the layout in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/ab, and it works using setxkbmap. However, I can't get the system settings to find this layout. In earlier versions it has been enough to edit /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base.xml, but this does not seem to work anymore. I have also updated base.lst, although I don't think it is used. I have tried restarting, but the layout does not appear in the layout list in system settings.
The section I added to base.xml is the following:
I'm thankful for any help on this.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KDEMultimedia move to GIT; ZQM for the 4.8 branch
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.7.3 and the clock being cut off
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] KDEMultimedia move to GIT; ZQM for the 4.8 branch
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Kde-runtime-4.8 Build issues