Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU

Anne Wilson wrote:
> I don't know whether it helps, but it looks to me as though you could
> be confusing settings.  If you change the view for a folder, it refers
> to that folder only.  If you go to View -> Adjust View Properties you
> are setting global defaults.
> Anne

Well, it appears that no matter the settings, it takes one core to 100%
and does something.  I renamed the config file and it still does it.
Maybe the next upgrade will have a fix.

I know the differences but the point was that I don't have it set to be
different or to remember the settings for each directory.  I also
disabled previews all the way around.  It still does it.

Maybe I should use another file manager other than KDE provided ones for
a while.

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint: