Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] Qedje & Qzion

I have found my way through the somewhat murky world of KDE specific dependencies. This is a bit easier since more of them are on the KDE FTP mirrors. I did find that some releases appear to be missing and I had to use the GIT repositories, but that is a detail.

The one problem that I encountered was Qedje & Qzion. I am presuming that these are still dependencies, but don't know for sure. I have the source code version 0.4.0 for both of them. I looked to see if there was a newer release and I found that I could not find the source code with Google. It appears to have just disappeared.

Does anyone know where to find it?

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch