Re: [kde-linux] Selection Markers in Folder View.
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:28:00 +0000
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde-linux] Selection Markers in Folder View.
On 12/19/2011 08:38 PM, James Tyrer wrote: > On 12/16/2011 12:49 AM, Anne Wilson wrote: >> On 12/15/2011 08:05 PM, James Tyrer wrote: >>> That other marker to display a really tiny view of the directory isn't a >>> good idea either. >> Speak for yourself. I use it frequently, to find and open a specific >> file on a remote directory. It's a real advantage to me, and I >> certainly don't want to lose it. >> > Please reread my post to see what I actually said. > I did - and found it ambiguous - and I'm not interested in a protracted thread as to why it thought it so. I find the current version perfectly workable. I preferred a previous version where hovering gave me access to embedded directories, but others objected to that. Please don't do or say anything that takes away this valuable resource. Your view of what would be better is not necessarily the view of others. Anne -- Need KDE help? Try http://userbase.kde.org or Http://forum.kde.org
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde-linux mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Building KDEPIM 4.7 from the GIT repository
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Lost KMail, NUT-montior and QJackctl Icons from System Tray
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Selection Markers in Folder View.
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Selection Markers in Folder View.