Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] Extra Mouse buttons

I was considering purchase of a new mouse -- wireless since the extension cable really takes a beating. The USB cord's female connector doesn't take stepping on it very well and I just destroyed my next to last USB to PS/2 adapter (using the only one that still works) -- although I have to say that the PS/2 extension cable holds up better than the USB one.

IAC, I was looking at a Logitech m510 which has 4 extra navigation "buttons". IIUC, the X11 mouse driver now recognizes the extra buttons when using "/dev/input/mice". What I wondered was if KDE-4.7.4 supports the scroll left & right and the page up and down directly or how to set it up.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch