Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] Increasing the intensity of mouse-over

Howdy,

I'm wondering how to change (increase) the intensity of the mouse-over
which appears to be associated with:

   System Settings | Application Appearance | Colors |
      Colors tab | Selection Background

For example, at the moment I have a very nice (IMO! :) `Selection
Background' (#B0C4DE).

However, if I bring up `System Settings' and mouse-over any of the
icons, the mouse-over color is extremely light.  I'd like to increase
this intensity while maintaining my `Selection Background'

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)