Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] KDE File Search

I have just updated from KDE 4.5.5 to 4.6.5. All running nice and smooth, but I miss one thing - an old-fashioned file search dialog, like I used to get from Dolphin Tools Menu. Here I could enter partial filenames, contents data and properties (size, date etc). This appears to have disappeared and been replaced with a panel which is accessed from the Dolphin edit menu (eh? I'm not editing anything, just looking for stuff) which is more limited and (to me) not very intuitive. Is there a find-file utility somewhere else in the KDE collection which lets you do filesearch the old fashioned way?

Thanks for any pointers