Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] KDE 4.7.3 and the clock being cut off

Hi,

I noticed after a recent upgrade that my clock is being weird. When I click on the clock to pull up the calender, the right hand side is cut off. I thought maybe it was just that it was going off screen so I moved it to the left a bit. It still cuts off Saturday. I can see the other days of the week but Saturday is gone. I would like to have Saturday back. I do have my fonts set to a bit larger than defaults.

Does anyone else notice this?

Dale

:-)  :-)