Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde-linux] Non-functional KDE 4.6 in openSUSE 11.4

On 2011/11/20 14:18 (GMT-0800) FrankK composed:

Let me try top posting here to see if it is a lesser
sin than the ".seg". Apparently when I try to post
under the message I'm replying to, I'm continuing the
original message! maya maxima coulpa!

It's a worse sin, and you've _still_ failed to perform an important part of politely responding to an email message, to wit, to delete irrelevant portions of quoted material. Without doing this you leave multiple copies of list footers, plus the .sig, as follows (note I've pre-deleted my own .sig for this one time only, including only what you quoted):
words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living
Translation)

Felix Miata  ***   http://fm.no-ip.com/