Web lists-archives.com

[kde-linux] Wandering panel (top of screen) in KDE-4.7.3 +

I have had a panel at the top of the screen for some time now. It is one of the few things that I like about GNOME.

And now with 4.7.3, I find that if I set it to: "Auto-hide" that it does not stay at the top of the screen when it unhides but rather takes positions farther down the screen directly beneath other windows that are open. This includes the vertical panel on (my) right that contains nothing but a clock and a spacer.

This is clearly some sort of REGRESSION, but I no longer report bugs since the argument over fixing KDESU.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch