Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kde-linux] Strange keyboard map problem

On Monday 05 July 2010 22:47:30 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Since a recent update I found my keyboard map to have been changed.  Using
> 'set xkbdmap gb'  cured this for konsole, so I put it into my
> .bash_profile. However, I find that in several kde applications I still
> have an incorrect keyboard mapping.  It's frustrating when you loose | or
> # etc.  (Note that in KMail they are fine - in konqueror and konversation
> they are not).
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Anne

I had that too when I was experimenting with SystemSettings/Region &
Language/Keyboard Layout/Advanced. I was trying to get Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to
work but instead My | key ended up as ¤ or something like that.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen