Web lists-archives.com

2019 Usability & Productivity sprint

Howdy folks,
I'd like to bring people's attention to the 2019 Usability & Productivity sprint in Valencia, Spain on June 19th - June 26th: https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Usability_%26_Productivity/2019. We've got a fun and ambitious agenda planned (https://notes.kde.org/p/usability-productivity-sprint-2019), and there's still room for up to 6 more people at our venue. On that subject, it's being held at the same place and time as the Plasma sprint so participating in both is also a possibility.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're interested in attending!

Nate