Web lists-archives.com

Re: May 10: Removing l10n support for kde4 playground-* repos

Albert Astals Cid <aacid@xxxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. ápr. 23., K, 1:17):
El dilluns, 22 d’abril de 2019, a les 21:11:12 CEST, Zoltan Padrah va escriure:
> Can you delay its removal from l10n support until the first KF5 release?

Are you going to do another kde4 release? Hope not, so then we can just track the KF5 branch and that's it?

Hopefully there will be no need for another KDE4 release -- I can only imagine it happening if there is a critical issue which needs to be fixed. So for now I'm comfortable to say that there will be no next KDE4 release.

In the long term I want to have KF5 in master; currently there is just a work-in-progress branch for KF5, which doesn't even compile. Do you prefer to track that branch or disable l10n for KTechLab for now and I will ask for re-enabling it when master will build with KF5?

Cheers,
  Albert